Länk FC acquires 90% of Vilaverdense SAD | Groupo Länk F.C detem 90% da SAD do Vilaverdense

Länk Football Group continues to nurture its partnerships with large clubs in Portugal, and other countries in Europe and globally, with the intent to give athletes the opportunity to experience pro or semi-pro contracts.

The acquisition of 90% of the SAD of Vilaverdense F.C., with the remaining 10% staying with the Club of Vilaverdense, is part of this integration project, promotion, and consequent national exposure of athletes.

Vilaverdense was founded 1953. With its 47 years of history, it is the most recognized club of the Municipality of Vilaverde and continues its legacy, holding 10% of the shares of Länk FC Vilaverdense.

The Länk FC SAD intends to transform and provide Länk FC Vilaverdense with state-of-the-art infrastructure and premium facilities, in a sustainable way in order to provide for the young athletes who are already part of the club, and for all future athletes. It is incredibly rewarding and exciting to at the genesis of this great challenge, that which we take on with pride, sincerity, and with great enthusiasm!

We strive to be a pilar of excellence in the football world by bridging the gap between amateur and elite football for athlete’s and their families seeking to fulfil this dream.

Ensuring our Länk family continues to grow, succeed and reach each of our player’s goals on and off the field, is without question our greatest goal.

To watch our matches LIVE, please go to our Facebook Page
_______________________________________

O grupo Länk continua a cultivar parcerias com clubes de dimensão em Portugal e noutros países da Europa, com o objetivo para dar oportunidades aos seus atletas de vingarem contratos semiprofissional e profissional nesses Clubes.

A aquisição de 90% da SAD do Vilaverdense ficando os restantes 10% com o Clube de Vilaverde faz parte desse projeto de integração, promoção e consequente a projeção dos atletas.

Vilaverdense, fundado em 1953, conta com 47 anos de história, clube mais representativo do Concelho de Vilaverde, que detém então 10% das ações do Länk FC Vilaverdense.

O Länk FC SAD pretende transformar e dotar o Länk FC Vilaverdense de infraestruturas de vanguarda, com instalações premium, para de uma forma sustentada conseguir proporcionar aos jovens atletas que já fazem parte do clube e a todos os que possam vir, a realização dos seus sonhos.
E por isso muito gratificante e empolgante, poder estar na gênese deste grande desafio, que encaramos de uma forma séria e responsável, mas também entusiasta.

Queremos ser um palco desportivo de excelência e somos a ponte entre o futebol amador e o de elite para os nossos atletas e seus famílias que procuram concretizar os sonhos.

Garantir a toda a nossa família Lank continuar a crescer a trabalhar para o sucesso de todos, e conseguir atingir os objectivos dos nossos atletas fora e dentro do campo, é sem dúvida o nosso maior objetivo.


Para assistir os nossos jogos LIVE, por favor siga página de Facebook




subscribe